Ontoplist

Online Marketing Toplist
Search Engine Optimization by OnTop SEO Company
Add blog to our blog directory.

Monday, August 8, 2011

TSA Thugs Confiscates Pregnant Woman's Insulin, Ice Packs

Security Tells Woman Isulin Vial Was An Explosives Risk. A Denver couple has filed a formal complaint with the Transportation Security Administration after a pregnant woman's insulin and ice packs were confiscated by screeners at Denver International Airport.

"He's like, 'Well, you're a risk.' I'm like, 'Excuse me?' And he's like, 'This is a risk ... I can't tell you why again. But this is at risk for explosives,'” the woman said.

"I got a bottle of nail polish. I got hair spray bottles. I got needles that are syringes. But yet I can't take through my actual insulin?” she asked.

“When I started asking for names of people everybody scattered even more and left me crying at the TSA checkpoint," the woman said.

She said she was able to get half a vial through security, apparently unnoticed by TSA agents.


No comments:

Post a Comment