Ontoplist

Online Marketing Toplist
Search Engine Optimization by OnTop SEO Company
Add blog to our blog directory.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Newly Graduated And Drowning In Six Figures Of Student Loan Debt

“I used to joke when I was in college that I’d be paying off these loans for the rest of my life,” says Angello, 22. She graduated nearly a year ago from Ithaca College, where she majored in communications. “Little did I realize that I actually will be.”

Angello is on the hook for about $120,000. With six-figures in debt, she has little choice but to save every little bit that trickles in. And still, it's a struggle.

Midway through college, Angello wouldn’t have been able to graduate had she not been willing to go into debt. “I needed that loan no matter how much it was going to cost me in order to get my education.”

No comments:

Post a Comment