13–Unimax dynamiteAccording to the company:
Solicitation Number: HSTS02-14-Q-NCP056
Agency: Department of Homeland Security
Office: Transportation Security Administration
Location: Headquarters TSA
The DHS Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires the following items, Exact Match Only, to the following:
LI 001: UNIMAX extra gelatin NG- SIZE 1 1/2″ X 8″ tube shell DN231415008E, 1980, EA;
• UNIMAX is an excellent primer for Dynomix (ANFO), Dynomix-WR (WR ANFO) or other detonator sensitive packaged product and can be used as a secondary primer in hard seams or at the top of the explosive column.Now maybe I am just tired and not thinking straight but I can think of no good reason for the TSA to need dynamite.
• Minimum diameter is 25 mm (1 in).
• Minimum detonator is No. 8 strength.
• Storage at elevated temperatures and/or high humidity for 1 to 6 months can reduce the performance of Unimax depending on the diameter. Consult your Dyno Nobel representative for specific recommendations.
• Dynamites are susceptible to sympathetic detonation when applied in very wet conditions where boreholes are closely spaced and/or where geological conditions promote this effect. Consult your Dyno Nobel representative for recommendations where these conditions exist.
What about you?
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple