Ontoplist

Online Marketing Toplist
Search Engine Optimization by OnTop SEO Company
Add blog to our blog directory.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

TSA Thugs

I am frequently stopped on the street and asked for directions. In my volunteer stints I quickly establish an easy rapport with the diverse people with whom I come in contact. I get warm returning smiles in shops and restaurants. In short: most people apparently view me as non-threatening. It has thus been surprising to learn that in the eyes of the TSA I am viewed as but a common criminal, and may be treated accordingly, with impunity and without recourse.....

What Napolitano and Pistole have done, as heads of DHS and TSA respectively, has been to effectively eliminate the protections against unreasonable search and seizure guaranteed by the 4th Amendment to the Constitution by Gropenazis... just how long the American people, - and ultimately, the Courts - are going to let them get away with this.

1 comment:

  1. Bring pitch forks and lit torches to the airport and kill a few of them.

    ReplyDelete