Ontoplist

Online Marketing Toplist
Search Engine Optimization by OnTop SEO Company
Add blog to our blog directory.

Monday, June 27, 2011

95 y.o. woman asked to remove adult diaper during TSA search

“The TSA works with passengers to resolve any security alarms in a respectful and sensitive manner,” said Sari Koshetz, a spokeswoman for the Transportation Security Administration in Miami.
Apparently, in accordance with their respectful sensitivity, security personnel then came out and told a 95 year old woman that they would need to remove her Depends diaper because it was soiled and was impeding their search.
Koshetz said the procedures are the same for everyone to ensure national security.

“It’s something I couldn’t imagine happening on American soil,” Weber said Friday. “Here is my mother, 95 years old, 105 pounds, barely able to stand, and then this.”

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me, 
    and I am completely satisfied with your website. 
    All comments and articles are very useful and very good.
    Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in.
    turn you are sharing with each one!….

    ReplyDelete