Ontoplist

Online Marketing Toplist
Search Engine Optimization by OnTop SEO Company
Add blog to our blog directory.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Pilot Speaks Out About Chemtrails And HAARP

My interest in Chemtrails and HAARP started in 2002 by accident.

My familiarity with jet aircraft brings me to the accident. I was headed back to my office when I noticed a jet had overtaken me. The location of a high jet was a bit strange and it looked as if it was losing a lot of fuel. I immediately called the Department of Transport (DOT) to report what I thought was a severe fuel leak. The fellow I was put in touch with must have had about 79 questions pre-printed that I had to answer before he was going to contact the jet. I interrupted him to say, “Would you please make a call to the jet?” The fellow paid me no heed going on with his questioning. I finally hung up on him after asking him a second time to call the jet. I was a bit stunned. Here I was trying to save a crew and jet while the DOT had no interest in making contact with the plane, or anyone for that matter! Their lack of interest was perhaps the strangest minutes of my life. In retrospect, I have to wonder if they knew the plane was laying Chemtrails . . . I do not think there is much doubt.

The view from where I live looks at the Alaska/San Francisco Flyway. The events of that afternoon left that trail embedded in my mind; I found it hard to not look up. I started seeing the dozens of the same white lines during each day. A long-time aviation family I knew introduced me to the word Chemtrails. Now I actually had something to look up and discuss with others, although most were not familiar with the term.

If you try to discuss Chemtrails with others, you may well find yourself very frustrated. Many do not want to be involved, which is a central problem of having Chemtrails stopped. I’m ever so pleased to say that many are finally beginning to ask what the white lines in the sky really are. As more people get involved in understanding the chemical make-up, we will eventually have them stopped.

Initially, in the late 1990s or perhaps earlier, the Aluminium Oxide portion of Chemtrails was being used to reflect sunlight and help cool our Earth in a project which has come to be known as geo-engineering. Investigators then became curious and began conducting lab tests on air samples.

The following list of ingredients was born:

Aluminum Oxide

Barium Oxide (see recent study here)

Bacteria such as Anthrax and Pneumonia Nine chemicals, including Acetylcholine Chloride

Twenty six heavy metals including Arsenic, Gold, Lead, Mercury, Silver, Uranium and Zinc

Four molds and fungi

Seven viruses

Two cancers

Two vaccines

Two sedatives

E.coli Salmonella

Thorium

I know there are a lot of other banned ingredients reported as well.

I think, in all honesty, people must ask what most of these ingredients have to do with sun reflection? I personally feel these ingredients are on their way to making our Earth and oceans sterile. Eating vegetables polluted by the above list very well could be shortening the lives of millions. We know that some of the elite in the world want the population drastically reduced . . . is this all part of their efforts?

I’m sure most of you have heard we should not cook using Aluminium pots and pans. Aluminium is deadly to all living creatures and yet we allow ourselves to receive an Aluminium bath most days. Chemtrails are now dropped on us daily, worldwide! I cannot go into all the details of Chemtrails in this short piece, but hopefully I will pique your interest to pursue Chemtrails via the links I have included below. I believe that after investigation and research most people will understand that the above ingredients have no place in what we breathe and eat.




No comments:

Post a Comment