Ontoplist

Online Marketing Toplist
Search Engine Optimization by OnTop SEO Company
Add blog to our blog directory.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Message From Scott Olsen-Americas first Veteran Shot By Thug Police

Scott Olsen the young Iraq War veteran who was hospitalized after Oakland police attacked Occupy protesters in the city is still working to get his speech back, but he is able to write and here is his message....

"I’m feeling a lot better, with a long road in front of me. After my freedom of speech was quite literally taken from me, my speech is coming back but I’ve got a lot of work to do with rehab. Thank you for all your support, it has meant the world to me. You’ll be hearing more from me in the near future and soon enough we’ll see you in our streets!"

Scott Olsen US Patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment